Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance preserves the public trust by taking all reasonable steps to ensure rigorous accountability in its efforts, transparency in its financial operations, and stewardship of its donors’ funds. When you donate to OCRFA, you can be sure your money is handled carefully and responsibly. Don’t just take our word for it: Charity Navigator gives OCRFA its top rating and we have a five-star rating from Guidestar.
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance is a 501(c) 3 non profit organization. Our financial documents are public and available for viewing below.
- 2015: Form 990 | Financial Statement | IRS E-File Signature Page
- 2014: Form 990 | Financial Statement
- 2013: Form 990 | Financial Statement
A 501(c)(3) organization, Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance receives funding from individual donors, foundations, corporations, state and federal government, and cause-marketing initiatives. Individual solicitations, direct mail, fundraising events, grant proposals, sponsorships, product sales, and special projects secure these funds.
Our mission is to remain objective in providing information to the ovarian cancer community; we do not endorse any particular treatment, therapy, clinical trial or product.
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance is committed to:
- Ensuring that fundraising complies with all applicable federal and state regulations, including appropriate registrations, annual filings, and audits to comply with the Internal Revenue Code;
- Providing the public with access to its most recent financial reports and filings;
- Maintaining the confidentiality of donors’ information and ensuring any disclosures comply with all applicable laws;
- Accepting contributions from sources such as individuals, foundations, and for-profit institutions while ensuring that the positions of Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance on policy issues are never unduly or improperly influenced by contributors.