Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance is dedicated to fostering an environment that provides the best possible healthcare and support for women with ovarian cancer and those who could be at risk. As the only national organization dedicated to fighting for ovarian cancer issues on Capitol Hill, we take our duty to protect the patient community very seriously. From working to enhance the public investment in ovarian cancer research and education, to ensuring that patients are protected with adequate safety regulations and coverage, OCRFA works to always represent our patient community.
But we can’t do this important work without people like you! Here are a few ways you can help amplify your voice and help ovarian cancer patients everywhere:
You can get involved and make your voice heard:
- Learn about our policy positions. These policies help protect patients, educate the general population and ensure that every patient receives the best care available.
- Become an Advocate Leader. We train top advocates to speak up in their communities and represent our cause with their elected officials.
- Become an e-advocate and you will receive important Action Alerts and learn how to communicate with with your elected officials.
- Become a Research Advocate. Research Advocates help funding agencies and scientists understand and prioritize the questions that are important to the ovarian cancer community.
- Join us for our Advocacy Day in Washington, DC, on July 16th! Meet with representatives to advocate for the programs and research that pave the way for better treatments for ovarian cancer.