For information on available sponsorship packages, please see our 2018 National Conference Sponsorship Prospectus.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Catie Dugan Vargas, Manager of Development and Events, at (202) 331-1332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OCRFA’s Ovarian Cancer National Conference is the largest and most trusted conference devoted to ovarian cancer survivors. It is the epicenter for researchers, clinicians, survivors and friends to come together and learn from one another about developments in diagnosis, treatment and quality of life for women with ovarian cancer.
Through your sponsorship of the National Conference, you play a key role in alerting women to the symptoms of ovarian cancer, helping researchers learn how better to screen and treat the disease, and giving power to ovarian cancer survivors’ voices on behalf of themselves and others we have lost. Together, we can work to bring awareness to ovarian cancer, increase the number of survivors in this country and ultimately save more lives
- Get your brand in front of survivors, decision-makers, health care providers, researchers, clinicians and corporate supporters.
- Show your commitment to women and give power to the voice of ovarian cancer survivors.
- Strengthen your brand by educating women about the symptoms of ovarian cancer and highlighting your support of Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance.
- Drive new customers and supporters to your company and the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance through strategic marketing, branding and partnerships.
- Increase brand recognition with our supporters.
- Raise funds to save more lives.
If your company, organization or support group would like to connect with hundreds of ovarian cancer survivors and caregivers, OCRFA’s National Conference Expo is the perfect venue. Whether you are a health care company, a company/brand within the ovarian cancer space, a Community Partner, or a non-profit, exhibiting at OCRFA’s National Conference Expo reaches the ovarian cancer community. Exhibit times vary depending on your selection. View our Exhibitor Rules and Regulations.
Corporate Exhibitor – $365
Non-Profit Exhibitor – $180 (use code: EXHNP)
Government Agency Exhibitor – Free (use code: EXHGV)
Questions about Exhibiting at the Conference?
For questions or more information, please call Catie Dugan Vargas, Manager of Development and Events, at (202) 331-1332 or email@example.com.