Join over 150 luxury designers for the sale of the year. From Louis Vuitton to Helmut Lang to Theory this is truly the most anticipated sale of the year. All net proceeds go directly to OCRFA and its programs.
- Participants are asked to donate a minimum of 200 pieces. New items, high quality samples, and special merchandise are all welcome. Donated product is sold at 30-50% off retail with all sales benefitting OCRFA.
- Each designer booth is required to raise a minimum of $2,500.
- Registration fee of $300 for first-time vendors to cover the cost of booth rental/set-up fee. This fee is non-refundable should the vendor withdraw from the event. The fee for returning brands is $200.
- Each vendor must provide 2-3 staff members to manage garage sale booth.
- Designers are responsible for covering all shipping costs to OCRFA’s warehouse prior to the event.
- OCRFA does not provide return shipping post event.
- Opportunity to purchase up to 3 discounted designer entry tickets.
- One adult gift bag.
- Donor listing on invitation, day-of event program and OCRFA website.
- Donations are tax-deductible for the wholesale price of the items.
For more information, contact Katie Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our 2017 Product Donation Opportunities