Since its inception, OCRFA’s annual Turn Up the Heat event has raised nearly $2.4 million to help fund ground-breaking research in the fight against ovarian cancer. Turn Up the Heat Boston celebrates women chefs and mixologists in the Boston area by showcasing their culinary talents for guests in a fun and lively setting.
Through your Turn Up the Heat sponsorship, you play a key role in alerting women to the symptoms of ovarian cancer, helping us learn how to better diagnose and treat the disease, and giving power to the voice of ovarian cancer survivors on behalf of themselves and others we have lost.
Become a sponsor!
- Get your brand in front of survivors, decision-makers, health care providers, researchers, clinicians, corporate supporters and the Washington elite.
- Show your commitment to women and give power to the voice of ovarian cancer survivors.
- Strengthen respective brands by educating women about the symptoms of ovarian cancer and highlighting your support of Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance.
- Drive new customers and supporters to your company and OCRFA through strategic marketing, branding and partnerships.
- Increase brand recognition to supporters.
- Raise funds to save more lives.
For more information or to customize a sponsorship package today, contact Catie Dugan Vargas, Manager, Development and Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 331-1332.