Every year, 22,000 women hear the words: “You have ovarian cancer.” One in four of these women will die within a year of her diagnosis. Though these are sobering statistics, our survivors remind us that there is hope. More than 183,000 women who were diagnosed with ovarian cancer are alive in the United States today. Together, we can bring awareness to ovarian cancer, increase the number of survivors and ultimately save more lives.
Through your Turn Up the Heat sponsorship, you play a key role in alerting women to the symptoms of ovarian cancer, helping us learn how to better diagnose and treat the disease, and giving power to the voice of ovarian cancer survivors on behalf of themselves and others we have lost.
Become a sponsor!
- Get your brand in front of survivors, decision-makers, health care providers, researchers, clinicians, corporate supporters and the Washington elite.
- Show your commitment to women and give power to the voice of ovarian cancer survivors.
- Strengthen respective brands by educating women about the symptoms of ovarian cancer and highlighting your support of the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.
- Drive new customers and supporters to your company and the Alliance through strategic marketing, branding and partnerships.
- Increase brand recognition to supporters.
- Raise funds to save more lives.
For more information or to customize a sponsorship package today, contact Catie Dugan, Manager, Development and Events, at email@example.com or (202) 331-1332.