Hearing the words, “You have ovarian cancer,” can be overwhelming, scary and life-changing. We want you to know that the team here at OCRFA is here for you and has resources for every stage during the treatment process. In this section, you’ll read about the first steps you should take after diagnosis and find information about survivorship, local support, and ovarian cancer.
- Learn more about ovarian cancer, treatment, risk factors and more.
- In our Just Diagnosed section, learn about First Steps to take and read about our online support community.
- Read about Clinical Trials
- Learn about all of the Resources that can help you along every step of the way
- Our Young Women Resources provide guidance and support for younger women with ovarian cancer.
- Join us for the Ovarian Cancer National Conference where you’ll meet survivors, caregivers and friends.
- See if there is a Woman to Woman program near you to find in-person support from other gynecologic cancer survivors.
- Need to talk? We’re here for you! Our Oncology Social Worker is available to take your calls Monday – Friday, 12-3pm ET. Call 212-268-1002 and ask for Tracy. If she is not available when you call, she will call you back within 24 hours.